The podcast is put together by a (self-confessed!) 'loose collective of science enthusiasts, tech nerds, wandering journalists and radio lovers' and the podcast has just posted it's third episode.
As they spoke to Ben Goldacre in episode two, who else could they turn to but yours truly to take part in the latest episode! :)
I talk to Sylvia Leatham about my time taking part in I'm a Scientist, get me out of here!
Also featured in the latest episode of Scibernia:
- What neuroscientist and Memory Lab curator Prof Shane O’Mara plans to do with all the data collected during the recent Science Gallery exhibition.
- A debunking of Moon myths with Astronomy Ireland’s Lee Hurley.
- What Prof Jim Al-Khalili has in common with Sinead O’Connor in the BBC astrophysics programme ‘Everything and Nothing’, and why Prof Brian Cox‘s ‘Wonders’ reminds us of 1990s pop videos.
- Upcoming events, including student science festival SciFest and a talk about atom-smashing by CERN’s Dr Stephen Myers.
- News from Ireland and abroad, including how robots are set to become more human-like and the latest developments in ‘lab on a chip’ technology.